Is this you?
- You're currently employed in a non-real estate job and also have an active Nevada real estate license that perhaps you might think is time to let it go inactive?
- You consider yourself a part-time Nevada real estate agent?
- You wish you could make commission income from the buyer and seller referrals you have but don't have the time to work with these referrals?
- As a part-time Nevada real estate agent you don't want to be paying office fees, commission splits, real estate association dues, MLS fees and errors and omission insurance fees?
- You want to know that your real estate referrals will have a high probability of resulting in a commission income for you?